Consultancy for updating and correction of cadastral data

Updating and correction of cadastral data

The correction of errors found in the cadastral data relating to your property can be changed and amended in the database of the Land Registry. A request for amendment must be submitted to the provincial offices – Territory or, in some cases, by using the “Contact centre” online service . The applicant must indicate his/her personal details, the cadastral data of the property, the situation found and the information useful for correcting the error. What can I correct online? The following can be corrected online:
– Errors concerning the person in whose name the property has been registered, i.e. surname and name, tax code, place and date of birth, rights and share ownership. The request must be submitted complete with the data of the land registry details (sheet, parcel, subordinate), together with the details of one of the following documents: notary deed of purchase (or other public deed), statement of succession, request for cadastral transfer, report to land registry of new building or variation.
– Errors concerning the property data, i.e. address, location (house number, floor, internal number, etc.) or inaccuracies in the consistency (number of rooms or square meters). The request must be submitted complete with data of the land registry details (sheet, parcel, subordinate) and the details of one of the following documents: notary deed of purchase, statement of succession, report to new or changed land registry or other document proving that variation has occurred.
– Reports of inconsistency for undeclared buildings (so called “hidden buildings”). The Agency has the task of identifying buildings which have not been declared in the Land Registry, requiring the owners to regularize the situation. To this end, the Agency has published the lists of the Municipalities and land parcels where the presence of buildings or expansions of buildings has been ascertained and which have not been declared to the Land Registry. The identification of buildings has taken place through an activity of photo-identification from territorial images, conducted in collaboration with the Agricultural Payments Agency (Agea), and subsequent “automatic” crosschecking processes with the cadastral databases. Since these are massive calculations, it is possible that inconsistencies may be found in the lists, such as the indication, in some cases, of properties already registered in the Land Registry. There are special situations (undeclared buildings) in which the owners are not required to perform any obligations. You can report these situations to the Contact Centre service, so as to solve the problem without any further steps. Notifications may only concern those properties on the lists published on the Agency’s website.
Reports of inconsistency for rural buildings. All rural buildings producing an income still registered in the Land Cadastre must be registered in the Building Cadastre and the deadline for the declaration expired on November 30, 2012. The Agency has published the lists of rural buildings not yet declared in the Building Cadastre in which the owners are not required to fulfil any obligations. Any reports relating to these buildings can be submitted to the Agency through the Contact Centre service.
– Other types of requests. These are special cases, the identification of which requires a thorough knowledge of the land registry and a good ability to find out the causes of these inconsistencies. Therefore, this type of request is mainly for professional technicians. The permitted requests are the following: registration of the Building Cadastre deed, final identification assignment, computerization of land plan, registration of Land Cadastre deed, registration of crop variation, correction of parcel duplication, passage of land parcel to urban area, reporting of monograph errors of fiducial points, identification correction (by mechanized processing plant), cadastral income assignment.
There is some information that cannot be corrected online, such as:
– complaints about disservices of the offices
– reminders for the processing of documents submitted and not yet processed
– applications for revision of cadastral income
– requests for assistance in the use of IT procedures
requests for information on the progress of the files (except for those received by the same Contact Centre itself).

Studio Marceca di Pier Paolo Marceca

Milan: Via Lanzone, 31

Cell.: +39 373 765 66 56

© Naluf 3.0 - Web Agency Brescia